Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. These CAT5e (Enhanced Cat5) 350Mhz Snagless Molded Booted Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each meets all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. These 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in blue or gray.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
Please e-mail or call (503-681-9233) for a price on any item not listed here. Most items that are not in stock are normally available for pickup/shipping within one business day.